Go to Hearings and select a recorded hearing pertaining to a public health issue. Respond to the following:
- Discuss the health problem being presented in the hearing and why is it important for politicians to address this problem through policy.
- Summarize the results of the hearing.
- Who are the key players and the presenters, and what are the issues raised and the outcomes?
- Who are the key stakeholders and how will the development of a policy impact each stakeholder?
- What are some of the limitations of government decision making and financing of the proposed policy?