Answer the following questions in your paper:
· What prevention, mitigation, and enforcement measures are taken to avoid terrorism?
· How are these efforts similar to and different from the methods used to prevent or mitigate routine criminal activity?
· What are the benefits and limitations of prevention versus enforcement?
· How is the economy affected by criminal activity and terrorism?
· How does psychology play a role in both criminal and terrorist activity?
-Consider risk assessments and conclude with a discussion of the category (terrorism or criminal activity) that poses the greatest challenge to law enforcement. Include at least 2 case studies involving crimes against both property and persons.
-Apply principles from the readings to support your position and rationale.
-Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines