Prepare a Discussion post in which you address the following:
· Present the most current version of your research question and state the phenomenon of interest (Research Question: What are some parental/family engagement barriers to psychiatric treatment for high risk children?) This question can be tweaked.
· Describe the criteria for inclusion and exclusion.
· Describe in detail the choices for sample size, data saturation, and theoretical saturation. Justify your choices with citations of research studies that use the same strategy and/or of methodological articles that describe the rationale.
· Put yourself in the participant’s position, and consider the assurances you would want to hear to ensure that your privacy is respected and that your identity will not be revealed when the study is published. Include those assurances in your invitation.
· Reflect on your research problem and question. What are the essential characteristics of participants that you want to recruit?