Key performance indicators (KPIs) are used by organizations to evaluate the extent to which tactical goals for specified business activities have been met.
Research and discuss the various software tools that are used to measure KPIs. Using your research, answer the following questions:
- What are some specific software tools that you would recommend to measure KPIs?
- What is your rationale behind those recommendations?
- Are there specific software tools that you would recommend based on the type of business? (For example, would some tools fit better in a financial institution rather than a pizza shop?)
- In what way would your case study business specifically use KPIs to evaluate the extent to which tactical goals have been met?
- References at least 2 Attached is work so far for reference