How do the operational metrics and other operational elements of the chosen company compare with other major competitors in the company’s industry?
For the Fortune 500 or Global 500 company that you chose, analyze the key partners and key activities (processes) elements of the Business Model Canvas to assess the operational performance of that company. You should attempt to answer as well as you can, based upon information available to you, the following questions:
- Key Activities.
- What key activities or processes do the company’s value propositions require? This may include production, supply chain management, and customer relationships.
- Key Partners.
- Who are the company’s key partners and suppliers?
- What is needed from them?
- What key activities do they perform?
- How do the operational metrics and other operational elements of the chosen company compare with other major competitors in the company’s industry?
- Now it is your turn to decide on headings for your post.
Your post to this discussion should be a minimum of 250 words in length and incorporate content from the readings. You may also include additional research you have done. Be sure to list your references in proper APA format at the end of your post. To allow other learners time to respond, you are encouraged to post your initial responses in the discussion area by 11:59 p.m. central standard time Thursday.
Read all posts and respond to at least two other learners. Your responses must be at least 50 words in length and strive to extend the dialogue and analyses with related content.
This activity will help you achieve the following learning components:
- Conduct business practitioner research on a selected Fortune 500 or Global Fortune 500 company.
- Select a Fortune 500 or Global Fortune 500 company and apply concepts of finance, operations, and business strategy concepts.
- Identify operations theory criterion applicable to a selected Fortune 500 or Global Fortune 500 company.
- Demonstrate critical thinking.