Explain the identified changes to the suppliers in such a way that they will understand the standards that your company requires in order to maintain their relationship with the company.
Note: If you are using a tablet or smartphone you will need to email the video file to yourself, then save it to a computer in order to upload to Blackboard. You may want to upload your video to a file sharing service, such as Dropbox, if your email will not let you send a large video file. Dropbox is accessible from all smartphones and tablets from the Dropbox app.
Once you are ready to upload your video to Blackboard, view the Kaltura video tutorial found in your online course shell (Week 9). Please use the following naming convention in the popup window for your video once it is finished uploading:
Title: Your First Name, Your Last Name – Challenges in the Business Environment
Tags: BUS475, Business Environment
Description: First Name, Last Name – BUS475 Assignment 2 (Date Uploaded ex. 1-14-2018)
Part 1: Video Presentation OR Paper
Prepare and present a video that is a maximum of five to seven (5–7) minutes OR write a four to six (4–6) page paper in which you:
- List specific changes that your company has made to its Code of Conduct in recent years. Provide at least one (1) example of each change.
- Explain the identified changes to the suppliers in such a way that they will understand the standards that your company requires in order to maintain their relationship with the company.
If you choose the written paper instead of the video, your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Specific Library Resources to help you get started
The Strayer University Library is accessible at research.strayer.edu.
A general introduction to the Strayer Library is available in your course shell on the left-hand menu under Research-Library.
- Introductory Search – Use the home page’s search box to keyword search many, but not all, databases.
- Targeted Search – Scroll to the bottom of the page for an A to Z listing of all databases. Float over each link to see a description of the database and click to load that particular database’s custom search page. Custom search pages include both basic and advanced search options.