Determine at least four (4) different learning assets (e.g., lecture, video, discussion, test / quiz, etc.) that can be integrated in the LMS.
Now that you have identified an LMS for your organization, you need to determine several assets that you would include in your courses or training. You will also need to decide if the material will be delivered synchronously, asynchronously, or as a hybrid of the two.
Write a two to four (2-4) page paper in which you:
1. Determine at least four (4) different learning assets (e.g., lecture, video, discussion, test / quiz, etc.) that can be integrated in the LMS. Note: At least two (2) of the assets that you determine should be interactive.
2. Determine the delivery modality (i.e., synchronously, asynchronously, or as a hybrid) for each asset that you have identified and how the related delivery modality will work the best for your organization. Provide a rationale for your response.
3. Create an outline of five (5) curriculum objectives that support your learning assets and provide one (1) sample for each chosen learning asset for the curriculum.
Note: The samples can be short and simple depending on your course topic. The goal is to test whether the assets work functionally in the LMS. The sample file pages are not included in the required assignment page length.
Note: You may use assets that you created from others courses (e.g., EDU 522, etc.).
4. Specify the key stakeholders who are responsible for managing the assets and what criteria they will use to manage.
5. Analyze how each asset enhances the educational goals of your course and examine the way(s) in which the LMS supports those goals.
6. Provide at least three (3) reliable, relevant, peer-reviewed references (no more than one  used previously), published within the last five (5) years that support the paper’s claims.
7. Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
a. Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
b. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
c. Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Compare synchronous, asynchronous, and hybrid learning methods.
· Identify appropriate instructional materials for use within an LMS.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in technology tools to manage learning.
· Write clearly and concisely about issues in technology tools to manage learning using proper writing mechanics.