Describe the substance of an organization’s strategic objectives and the contribution they make to the strategic planning process.
Write a 750-1,000 word paper that analyzes the mission, vision, and value statements for a health care organization of your choosing. (Mission statements may sometimes be labeled as “purpose.” If there are multiple statements for your organization, please use the one designated as a “mission” statement.) Be sure to address the following:
1. State the Mission and vision of the organization
2. Critique the mission and value from the selected organization as a starting point for strategic planning and plan development. Does the mission have characteristics of a good mission statement? Does the vision have characteristics of a good vision statement?
3. Identify the major organizational resources needed to accomplish the mission and vision.
4. identify strategies to effectively manage resources to fulfill the organizations mission?
5. describe the substance of an organization’s strategic objectives and the contribution they make to the strategic planning process.
APA Format style