Describe the importance of forensics examinations in legal proceedings and what investigators can do during each step to avoid potential problems during legal proceedings.
I need 8 clear and quality references per part. Part 1 I need 4 references & part 2 I need 4 references.
These references need to be current and website based with an author who is current (2008-2018).
I need to be able to go to a website and see that actual work.
Hints these are current subject related cited references.
No google books
No paid sites for access.
No make believe books.
****Must be current and visible references*****
Will not accept anything but true references.
References mean the world to me and they should to you if you want to accept my money.
Again all references must be cited!!!!!! All references must be made clear and precise websites I can go and look up the information.
I need actual articles!!! Articles and authors I can references and read about the topic! Please do not submit to me a reference page that does not reference actual authors and actual websites with valuable information.
No google books or Wiki. I need media articles to references and see. Please understand this requirement.
Also this needs to follow APA style and be in 12 Times.
Here is the example provided and reference for APA.
Also I just need the document in a clear well written single spaced. I will do the editing no need to send cover page or double space. I will do that through my review.
Thank you and see the topics below that need addressed.
- The computer forensics investigative process includes five steps: Identification, Preservation, Collection, Examination, and Presentation.
- Describe the most important aspect of each step.
- Decide which step you believe is most challenging as a whole, and describe why.
- Describe the importance of forensics examinations in legal proceedings and what investigators can do during each step to avoid potential problems during legal proceedings.
“Computer Forensics Tool” Please respond to the following:
- From the e-Activity, describe the capabilities and functions of the computer forensics tool you downloaded and explain where the tool is most beneficial in the investigation process.
- Describe the considerations that organizations and investigators must take into account when determining the appropriate tools to use, while knowing that the tool will be used to support legal proceedings.